Thursday 29 November 2012

Thursday~ January 12. 2012


January 12, 2012

Made it to Thursday! Wednesday was smooth.  I think that is why I don’t notice them so much. Day included a trip to the shelter to purchase a licence for the dog, cat litter and to meet a lovely golden cross Apollo  that would make a good addition to any family (hint)

The walk in the wind just about scraped my face off. The nap in the middle of the day interrupted by another (can you imagine) bnb owner wanting to join the bed and breakfast association for the province.  I poached the salmon in the Clementine water and used the extra to make rice.  Boot camp was focused on core work. Ate and watched Brit Coms. (Doc Martin Season 5)

The hardest part of the day was getting the 50 pounds of cat litter down the stairs to Murphy’s bathroom which he supervised while I was going down the stairs.

I have to say I am feeling ok and rested which is a novel feeling. I am usually stressed if there is people staying and stressed if there isn’t. This time of year it is hard to figure out if the recession is pounding on my door or if it the natural flow of things as it after the huge hump of Christmas. Reading the newspaper is scary too.

So the diary of events is too boring to continue, will close and carrying with the list of things to do, hoping your day is an uneventful as mine is. Big hug.









No comments:

Post a Comment