Tuesday 4 December 2012

Cat love January 22, 2012


January 22, 2012

I am not sure just what is sore from the fall or boot camp. Clicks and bangs and a huge bruise which would not have been so bad if I had been skating. Somehow you seem better prepared for falling when on blades.

Murphy lives. I have no guests, and a clean house. I stayed up to try and watch a movie at midnight, and that did not work. Murphy decides that I need to get up, as his job is usually my alarm clock. There is no on off switch with him. He did let me go until he could stand it no longer. The racket started. I know better than to try and rush him. He just goes places that are too small for me to get at him. I stagger to the kettle and push the button. After a splash of tea,  I look at him asleep on the coach and remember all the good things about having a cat.

A nap later will keep him from being hurt, hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment